Trusted Compliance and Security Professionals
Learn more about the talented group of professionals at MDC, LLC:
- Margaret: As managing partner of MDC, LLC, Margaret has an extensive background with Fortune 500 companies, including notable experience in the energy and utilities sectors. There she saw firsthand the incredibly time-consuming, expensive, and laborious undertakings of regulatory compliance, and felt there had to be a better way. Fast forward to 2009 and the launching of MDC, LLC began, a specialized firm that now possesses a formidable footprint throughout North America and other select regions around the globe. Margaret oversees the daily operations of MDC, LLC, while also travelling throughout the country in promoting its professional services and industry leading security policy packets, along with other products.
- Jonathan: As Senior Vice-President (SVP), Jonathan can be found at almost any client location, ultimately ensuring timely completion of projects, along with planning subsequent work deliverables and milestones for continuing clientele. With years of in-depth, hand’s-on experience in management and operations, particularly in information security and regulatory compliance, Jonathan is a critical ingredient to the success of MDC, LLC.
- Gabriella: Gabby is responsible for developing a wide range of technical and other operational documentation for today's growing regulatory compliance mandates, such as SOX, PCI DSS, FISMA, HIPAA, FERC, NERC, ISO, and many others. Current projects for Gabby include the continued enhancement and development of comprehensive information security policy portals offering organizations a wide range of policy documentation for both compliance and best practices.
- Paul: Quality control is important to MDC, LLC – just as it should be for any organization – and nobody delivers it better than Paul. With a heavy background in ISO 9000 and ISO 27000, Paul is constantly defining, refining, analyzing and perfecting MDC, LLC’s business model, from acquisition of new clients to delivery of work products.
- Cynthia: Cynthia is MDC, LLC’s internal council and is responsible for all legal matters, ranging from contract develop and review, to mining the waters of today’s ever-complex local, state, and federal vendor programs.
- Anthony: MDC, LLC is with our clients long after the work is complete – in fact – the work never really stops as Anthony and his team provide 24x7 support for almost any imaginable issue that arises. Our customers are our lifeline, therefore it’s imperative to support them every step of the way, from launching of new services to continued production support.
- Staff: We have numerous staff members who possess a wide range of diverse skills in numerous industries, such as manufacturing, healthcare, information security, and so much more. Dedicated, committed, intelligent, and driven, that’s the best way we can describe our energetic team members at MDC, LLC.